Friday 23 March 2012

Never Watch a Program With a Plot Line With a Blonde: Part 2


11 October 2011

Well a couple of nights ago we watched another 2 episodes of “Strike Back Project Dawn” which we had recorded.  As you may recall Al was not that good at keeping up with the plot on the previous occasion we watched this program and I was expecting a few interruptions in order for me to fill her in on what was happening. 

As it turned out it seems my exposing her on Facebook had had the desired effect and there was complete silence during the first episode.  I watched her, however, out of the corner of my eye and I could see periods of intense concentration mixed with looks of utter confusion and occasionally total bewilderment.

Still she kept quiet and we moved on to the next episode.  About 3/4 of the way through her composure finally cracked and she asked the following…..

Plotline: Hero is kneeling beside the man they were sent to rescue who is shot and dying on the floor.  Hero needs him to answer some questions but the man appears to go unconscious so hero shakes him shouting “Alan! Alan!”

Al. “Who is Alan”
Me. [Hit pause} “Well sweetheart I am gonna make a wild guess at this one and I may be wrong but I think it’s probably the guy on the floor he is shaking and shouting “Alan! Alan! at”
Al. {looks at me in silence for a moment then says} “You won’t put this on the internet will you”
Me. “Of course not darling” [hit play]

Everyone has a ‘Wicked side”

No comments:

Post a Comment