Friday 18 May 2012

Due to a technical difficulty, “THE SPANISH CONCIERGE AND THE MORAL DILEMMA” will not be shown today


11 February 2012

Due to a technical difficulty, namely I can’t be bothered, the advertised entry “THE SPANISH CONCIERGE AND THE MORAL DILEMMA” will not be shown today.

In its place, is a short reply to a reply I received to yesterday’s entry, from my ole mate Stevie. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by this change to the schedule and hope that tomorrows entry will be today’s expected entry and the world can once again continue to turn!.

Stevie said;

“Likin this Mal def ur best since the BW series. By the way my new job hasn't a french name but still sounds pretty cool I think. Assistant Premises Supervisor (means I lock up a school when the cleaners have finished smoking and I only do that when the actual premises supervisor is off). Good eh” [sic]

Nice job Stevie. Does it come with a pension? 

Now it’s becoming clear, more and more people are aspiring to have “jobs with a French name” but, while happy to see people reaching their ultimate goals, it is strictly controlled. Lyndsay, my eldest, was trying the other day with “Coordinateur” which certainly does sound French but that’s because she spelt it incorrectly.  It should be “CoordinatOR” which, of course, we all know is Latin. So, if my own No1 daughter (That’s No1 as in first, not as in best, as daddies can’t have favourites and Tracey, Faye and Ross are all No1’s to me too. When I say No1’s I don’t, of course, mean in the urinary way but in the best way. If I meant it in the urinary way they’d all be No2’s - Oh I do make myself laugh!) can’t get past the rule book, I can assure you it will be difficult for any of the rest of you.

That said, I always do my best to assist and I have looked at Stevie’s job description and think I may be able to help. 

He stands in for the other supervisor, therefore he is “Relief”
He is responsible for “Internal security”
His job involves locking doors and therefore requires some sort of “Technical ability”

With that in mind, his job description should actually be “Relief assistant premises internal security technician” or ‘RAPIST’ for short. That word does indeed derive from the Norman French and therefore he has a job with a French name. 

So Stevie you are now officially a RAPIST, Congratulations! Get out there and tell the world.

My work here is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment