Tuesday 8 May 2012

New Year diet Day 5 and the Dreaded Weigh-in


13 January 2012

Diet day five and I’m starting to weaken.  It’s getting tough.

If I was a country I would be declared a famine zone.

My 2 sticks of celery and a banana breakfast isn’t looking as exciting as it did a few days ago and even today’s Teacake is mocking me, prancing about on the desk in front of me giving brief glimpses of its delicate chocolate coating.  It’s just a slut of course just like all chocolate biscuits and it won’t be so damn cocky when lunch time comes.  But it’s a long time until then and I'm not sure I’ll last.

Starting to wonder if it’s all worth it.  I’m a bit old now to worry about attracting women and I’m married to Alena already so she’s stuck with me………….

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16 January 2012

Weigh-in day today and I have lost 1¼ lbs. WTF!!!  That’s pretty much a good poopie.  This is going to take forever.

Big meal out and a load of booze on Friday, another piss-up and eating so much I thought I was going to burst on Saturday and a massive fry and big roast dinner on Sunday may have contributed to my failure.  Back to celery and bananas and a little bit of teacake luvin' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment