Sunday 6 May 2012

The New Year Diet Begins


9 January 2012

Well the time has finally come to start the New Year diet.  I know it’s a bit late but we only celebrated Xmas last Friday as we have been waiting for Ross to come home.  We had a mega food and drink splurge over the weekend and are now officially ‘Fat Bastards’.

I know I said before that the world would end this year so where’s the point in dieting but I have decided that if I have to go, I’ll go looking my best. 

Most of my food intake today will consist of celery (which believe it or not takes more calories to eat that it contains so actually falls into the category of exercise).

No biscuits or chocolate whatsoever except for one Tunnocks Tea Cake which I will eat at lunch.  I presently have it on the desk in front of me and will allow myself to fondle it any time I have a cup of tea.

Lunch will be 2 boiled eggs a couple of slices of ham and some beans.  My mouth waters at the mere thought.  Followed of course by the slow sensual undressing of the teacake, some gentle caressing of its smooth chocolate coating, softly running my tongue over its beautifully sculptured body, tasting its sweetness, smelling its delicate aroma, playing, teasing, whispering my love for it and knowing it wants me too, then finally reaching that point of no return, when desire over comes reason, that unique bonding between human and chocolate biscuit is all that matters and for that short but ecstatic moment you become one……………..

Fuck me role on lunch time………..

No comments:

Post a Comment