Friday 27 April 2012

Concierge dans un Cabriolet


31 December 2011

A little disappointed this morning not to have received a mention in this year’s honours list for 'Outstanding Services to Concierging’.  I suppose it’s simply a reflection of the British dislike for all things French.  Agh well maybe I should go for the Croix de Guerre.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 January 2012

Well welcome all to 2012!!

Hope you had a fantastic Xmas and a super New Year and I would like to thank everyone who came on Saturday to ours and made it a memorable night.

On a more down beat note I would again like to remind everyone there is a fair chance this is the year the world ends.  We had the highest Xmas temperature on record.  My recycling bins were lifted this morning and the contents distributed around mine my neighbours and my neighbours gardens by ‘Mother Nature’ the very person we’re recycling to help (ungrateful bitch).  Hollywood made a movie about it, and they never lie, and of course the Mayan calendar ends this year.  What more evidence do you need????????? 

So my advice is:
1. Don’t plan on carrying over any leave
2. If you are doing a 2 year course ‘Drop out’
3. If you are saving for a rainy day look out the window
4. If you have a list of things to do before you die get on with it
5. Get as much credit as you can, they’ll never get it back

We are taking our own advice and today is the day we pick up our new mini.  Did I mention it has ‘Interior Mood lighting’ and is a ‘Cabriolet’ (that’s a French word) which means if I ever get to drive it I’ll be a ‘Concierge dans un Cabriolet’ Yooooooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment